mol on yellowdoglinux

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:41:52 -0200 (BRST)

Hey Joe,

It works!!!! Thank you so much.
Now I have one more question about mol.
I have a webserver (apache) installed on linuxppc. I wanna know if is
possible to run FileMaker Pro Webcompanion to share databanks in mol?
So apache will be my webserver and FileMaker Pro running inside mol
(www.filemaker.com) will be my databank server.
Is it possible?
I already tryed to do usual step by step to run FileMaker Web Companion.
When I boot my iMac runnig MacOS 9.2 it works, but under mol it doesnt
works.
Please help me.

Bye

mafrota