MacOSX installer finds no volumes under MOL

Andreas Schwab mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:06:41 +0100

Samuel Rydh <samuel@ibrium.se> writes:

|> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:10:14AM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
|> > When I try to install a package in MacOSX running under MOL the
|> > installer never finds any volumes.  Does MOL actually support this?
|> > I'm running the latest version from BK.
|>
|> I have observed this behavior some time ago when I tried to install
|> an OSX update by double-clicking the package rather than using
|> the Apple Software Updater (using the updater worked btw). I haven't
|> had any trouble with packages since then though (and I have
|> installed quite a few). I guess it might be related to the fact
|> that the MOL block driver does not provide an icon (yet). Which
|> software did you try to install?

It occurs with all packages I tried so far.  Maybe related, I can't run
Classic either because no suitable volume is found.  All folders are
suitably blessed.

Andreas.

SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg