MOL and OSX on PPC604

Natalia Portillo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:47:39 +0100

Officially is ilegal to run any MacOS on non-Apple hardware.
Also, the OS X 10.2 kernel requires G3 (I dont really know if MOL has
any workaround, but almost sure that not).

And finally, why you have altivec compiled in the kernel if your CPU
doesn't support altivec?

P.S.: That "corrupted" screen is because it failed, boot it in verbose
mode to have the error message.