Installer MacOSX 10.2 exits

Patrick Wesseling mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:15:28 +0700

Hi,

dma is disabled. But can you also disable it in one of the config files?

I have really no idea why this is not working. I got 128 mb of mem, I could
buy more mem but I allready went out to get OSX because that should run. I
am afraid with more mem it still does not work. And then I am even out of
more money.

Patrick Wesseling