Installer MacOSX 10.2 exits

Eric Haines mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:44:46 -0500

On 04-Jun-03, Patrick Wesseling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> dma is disabled. But can you also disable it in one of the config
> files?
>
> I have really no idea why this is not working. I got 128 mb of mem,
> I could buy more mem but I allready went out to get OSX because that
> should run. I am afraid with more mem it still does not work. And
> then I am even out of more money.
>
> Patrick Wesseling

How much memory is allocated to MOL (in the config file)?
I have heard of problems with OSX running.  I think at this
point anyway, especially from a performance perspective,
OS9 is a better bet.  I can't imagine why that isn't
working...which version of OS9 do you have?  Probably you
don't have an install CD for G4 machines, but if you do,
I don't think they work.  Which version of MOL are you
using?

--
    Eric Haines
    erichaines@ivwnet.com