NBOOB - Howto: Start MOL in a window not full screen?

Steven Major mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:05:52 -0400

Don't feel left out, I have MOL on a 15" flat panel iMac and can only
get 8-bit graphics with it after running molvconfig.

Yet, YellowDog runs in full 24 bit glory.

I've set MOL up multiple times on may PowerMac G4 towers with various
video cards and am really at a loss to find a solution to this.  I've
posted here about it as well as on the YellowDog list and no one seems
to have a clue (or if they do, they didn't reply or I missed it.)

-Steve