NBOOB - Howto: Start MOL in a window not full screen?

Henry Umansky mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:58:39 -0400

I've had the same problem has the poster of this thread, so I decided to
try setting the molrc.video file.  It worked, however, it is only 8-bit
graphics.  Is there anyway to fix that??

-Henry

--On Friday, June 06, 2003 10:45 AM +0200 Thomas Otto
<3.1415926535897932384626433832@gmx.net> wrote:r