keyboard repeating with OSX

Christian Walther mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:50:17 +0100

> does anyone know the trick to this?  I read an old email that said to
> tap the command and control keys a few times, but then the keyboard
> just stops working altogether.
>
> this is 10.2.4
>
> mandrake 9.0b1 PP

I'm having the same problem with MOL 0.9.68, Mac OS X 1.2 (installing
from the CD and installed onto an image file), Mandrake 9.1rc1 (kernel
2.4.20-benh-7mdk). Specifically:

After every keypress, MOL behaves as if the key was still held down
(e.g. letter keys repeat), in both X and console mode. After switching
from X to console mode, it also treats the command and control keys
used for the console switch as down, making typing letters impossible
and showing contextual menus when clicking.

In Mac OS 9.2.2, everything works normally.

I haven't tried playing with the settings in molrc.input yet.

  -Christian