Trouble compiling mol-0.9.68 on ppc debian 2.4.18

Jorge mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:35:56 +0100

Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Kent Collins writes:
>

>>I am trying to install MOL on my debian powerpc.  I tried the debian
>>apt-get, but it would not install [...]
>

> Can you please specify what went wrong, and maybe give the relevant
> lines of your /etc/apt/sources.list?
>
> Regards, Jens.

I had the same problem, i'm runing debian and my sources list are attached

thanks in advanced

jorge

--sourceslist--

#desde aqui hacia abajo el sourcelist ftp.at.debian.org sid

deb ftp://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib non-free

#hata aqui el sourcelist ftp.at.debian.org sid

#mol mac-on-linux place for .deb
deb http://people.debian.org/ ~jensen/woody/
deb-src http://people.debian.org ~jensen/source/