Trouble compiling mol-0.9.68 on ppc debian 2.4.18

Jens Schmalzing mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
27 Mar 2003 11:04:36 +0100

Hi,

Jorge <jorge@sindominio.net> writes:

> I had the same problem, i'm runing debian and my sources list are attached

What command are you using to install mol and what does it say?

> deb ftp://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib

> deb http://people.debian.org/ ~jensen/woody/

I snipped the irrelevant parts of your sources list.  The first line I
quoted should be enough to get the most recent mol packages from the
main archive.  The second line is just a backport for woody, you
should not need it if you are running sid.

Regards, Jens.

--=20
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je p=E9zqbpbe je djuz tqtaj!