qns..

Nirmal Govind mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 23:33:49 -0700

Hi.. I've just started using mol on my ibook with Debian PPC and OS X 10.2.6
and have a few qns:

1. I have an external USB wireless mouse attached but in OS X using mol, the
right click on the mouse works as a left click.. any way to correct this?

2. Is there a way by which I can copy from an X window in Linux and paste onto
a window in OS X in mol?

3.  I came across a project called hfsplus on sourceforge. It says it can
read/write onto the HFS+ partition from Linux.. is this what's commonly used
by folks on this list?

I'd appreciate it if you could please cc me on the reply...

thanks,
nirmal