qns..

David Bélanger mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 15 May 2003 11:52:37 -0400

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:33:49PM -0700, Nirmal Govind wrote:
> Hi.. I've just started using mol on my ibook with Debian PPC and OS X 10.2.6
> and have a few qns:
>
> 1. I have an external USB wireless mouse attached but in OS X using mol, the
> right click on the mouse works as a left click.. any way to correct this?

Usually in OSes it is possible to switch buttons (for left-handed
people).  You may want to try to do that in OS X.

> 2. Is there a way by which I can copy from an X window in Linux and paste onto
> a window in OS X in mol?

I think a similar question was asked on the mailing list.  I think it
could not be done.

> 3.  I came across a project called hfsplus on sourceforge. It says it can
> read/write onto the HFS+ partition from Linux.. is this what's commonly used
> by folks on this list?

When I started using mol, it was really experimental.

What I do is to get the networking between Linux and OS X to work, then
I use NFS to access each other partition i.e. I can mount my OS X home
on Linux and my Linux home directory on OS X.

Note also that once the networking is setup, you can use scp to transfer
files too.

David