Changing Video Settings

Henry Umansky mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:30:10 -0400

After playing around with it, I figured out the problem.  I apparently
didn't go through all the options in "molvconfig".  Now it works.  However,
now it only goes in full screen mode, and I'm not sure if my video card can
handle MoL windowing.  Oh well, what can you expect with an old 300MhZ iMac
:-)

-Henry

--On Wednesday, May 21, 2003 1:44 PM -0400 Henry Umansky <hmust2+@pitt.edu>
wrote:r