Display mode question

Eric Haines mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 13:13:02 -0500

First, I'd like to thank those working on MOL, as it's
a great program.  (Also thanks to Ross Vumbaca for making
it a total no-brainer to install on my system.)  I've
been using it quite a bit for the last couple of months
and it works amazingly well.

I do have a question about molvconfig.  I used it to
set up 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768 modes.  The first
two are a nice 120Hz, but the highest I can pick for
1024x768 is 75Hz, which is OK but noticeably flickery
to me.  My monitor can do quite a bit higher in that
res, and does when I use X in Linux.

So, the question is, is there a way to change that,
short of editing the config file, which it says not
to do, and rightly so 'cause it's filled with a bunch
o' numbers?  :)

--
    Eric Haines
    ehaines@ivwnet.com