Display mode question

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 10:07:21 +1200 (NZST)

Yes - I've been asking the same question....I quite often use my machine
on a 21" monitor and would be really nice to set up MOL to a larger
resolution - why dosn't molvconfig give options for much higher
resolutions?

Also, for the life of me I'm unable to get MOL working in a Window under
X, any help appreciated

re

Francois