newpmac headers

Sébastien Mengin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:34:27 -0500

Le dim 02 nov 03 à 16:14, David Bélanger a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using a benh kernel as I read somewhere that it was better.  But
> now I see a pmac version in Debian.  I had quite a lot of problems
> installing Debian.  That might actually be the reason why I'm not using
> their kernel, maybe I needed a more recent one, I don't really remember.

All right.
I have now installed a new kernel image (2.4.21) and mol +
mol-modules-2.4.21

When I startmol, I get the following error :

Could not open driver 'drivers/misc.nw': No such file or directory

Could not open '/var/lib/mol/x11.kbd'
Could not open driver 'drivers/video.nw': No such file or directory
Could not open '/var/lib/mol/console.kbd'
Could not open driver 'drivers/blk.nw': No such file or directory

I don't know how to correct these...

Thanks in advance,

--
Sébastien