You need to restart your computer (FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF)

Thijs van der Vossen mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:51:53 +0100

The first time I tried to run OS X (Jaguar) in MOL on Yellow Dog Linux 3.0,
everything worked fine. After I installed the MOL driver package in OS X I
got the following message from OS X:

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button for several
seconds or press the Restart button."

This message is repeated in French, German and Japanese, followed by
"FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF".

I upgraded MOL to 0.9.68, but this doesn't seem to help. I've found reports of
this message in multiple posts on the list, but I couldn't find a solution. I
am not running OS X on a HFS+, not UFS and it worked the first time I booted
OS X in MOL. Anybody got any idea?

Regards,
Thijs