Downgrading MOL .69 to .68

magnetic mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:13:20 -0400

Hello Samuel

 I have a Pegasos PPC G3@600mhz and 256 mb Ram. I have MOL .69 installed
with Debian Linux. (kde 3.1 kernal 2.4.22) OS 9.1 works fine - OS X will
boot from OSX Jaguar CD and go to install the OS but a couple of minutes
into the install it will crash and say - unexpected error restart and kill
MOL! I have heard through people that .69 version of MOL is unstable with
OSX with a Pegasos.
  However, I heard the x.68 version of MOL works ok with OSX.. So my
questions are:

1. Are you working on un update to .70? and maybe with a Pegasos fix?

2. How would I go about Downgrading my .69 installation to .68? (I'm new to
linux)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PROGRAM

Anyone who wants to give some advice is welcome.

Thank you.

magnetic