startup mol errors with normal user account

mlist mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:08:07 -0700

--=-T8cJeBv3rTAgW6MT4cOY

Thank you both Samuel and Thomas for the situations.  I used the setuid
bit and a spin off of the group.

This is what I did.

my mol was in: /usr/lib/mol/bin (debian)

i created a group called mol added group staff to mol
chown :mol mol
chmod +s mol

Both ideas worked to achieve the goal I wanted thanks for the help

-Adam

--=-T8cJeBv3rTAgW6MT4cOY

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Thank you both Samuel and Thomas for the situations.&nbsp; I used the setuid bit and a spin off of the group.<BR>
<BR>
This is what I did.<BR>
<BR>
my mol was in: /usr/lib/mol/bin (debian)<BR>
<BR>
i created a group called mol added group staff to mol<BR>
chown :mol mol<BR>
chmod +s mol<BR>
<BR>
Both ideas worked to achieve the goal I wanted thanks for the help<BR>
<BR>
-Adam
</BODY>
</HTML>