MOL not running OS X

Charles Anderson mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:35:01 -0700

I got MOL up and running OS X for the first time and notice the MOL drivers
installer on the desktop of the MOL-OSX.  I installed as I was instructed,
restarted as instructed (all while still viewing my OS X desktop from MOL),
and while the MOL-OSX was rebooting, inadvertantly closed the MOL program.
Now when running MOL, it get a picture of the Apple power button, (again
with the MOL environment), in the background with text over that telling me
i must restart my computer.  How do I restart the MOL-OSX?  I've rebooted
into my OS X partition just fine.  Is there a terminal command that will
allow me to do this?

Yes I'm a Newbie,
Charles

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com