Oh yeah, almost forgot..

Karosa Alabaster mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:42:34 +0200

Hi Samuel..

I'm using a Pegasos G3-600Mhz, with a Radeon 7000, and with kernel 2.4.21
for the pegasos from people.debian.org/~luther/pegasos/
I'm using MOL in console video mode.

But as I said the 0.9.68 version works perfectly without any of these weird
errors, so it's probably something that was added since then.
I'm starting to think about autoconf, automake suckness again... What do you
think? Or perhaps, some of my GNU utilities are very old, I know because at
first the BKtree couldn't detect my kernel, and I had to update my Gnu-Grep
for it to work properly, can old gnu utils somehow be the cause?
Can I give you any log files or anything that whould help solve this
problem?
I had problems with the bktree ever since I wanted to test it, and there
were many updates to it since then, so the problem is probably here, but
what?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
--