Pegasos and MOL

magnetic mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:56:58 -0400

Hello Everyone

 I have a Pegasos as well running 2.4.21 and MOL 0.9.69. I cant even get the
OSX CD to boot.. nothing happens. I have OS 9.1 running fine. Also 9.2
bombs out when I installed it.. Should I go to .68? Can someone plz put
instruction on how I can do so? (i'm a Linux newbie)

To Korosa - are you running OSX on Pegasos?

ANy help is appreciated.

magnetic

On 22-Sep-03, you wrote:

> Hi Samuel..
>
> I'm using a Pegasos G3-600Mhz, with a Radeon 7000, and with kernel 2.4.21
> for the pegasos from people.debian.org/~luther/pegasos/
> I'm using MOL in console video mode.
>
> But as I said the 0.9.68 version works perfectly without any of these
> weird errors, so it's probably something that was added since then. I'm
> starting to think about autoconf, automake suckness again... What do you
> think? Or perhaps, some of my GNU utilities are very old, I know because
> at first the BKtree couldn't detect my kernel, and I had to update my
> Gnu-Grep for it to work properly, can old gnu utils somehow be the cause?
> Can I give you any log files or anything that whould help solve this
> problem?
> I had problems with the bktree ever since I wanted to test it, and there
> were many updates to it since then, so the problem is probably here, but
> what?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> --