Website: Updates required

Sebastian Raible mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
22 Sep 2003 14:43:28 +0200

--=-T7mwqx7E+ozMymkqA86n

Hi,

> > - does _not_ boot Linux (and I've been told it won't - and it didn't
> > work for me.)
> It definitely does. It's more or less undocumented though and
> not as polished as the Mac OS case.
[..]
> Another method (recommended) is patching the linux kernel source
> directly. This patch is not downloadable at the moment though. I'll
> fix this when I have net access again (later this week hopefully).

I've been told (iirc by a guy on freenode) developement of the
patch/module/whatsoever would have been discontinued - I'm glad that
this was a mistake.
Please keep me (us?) updated if you don't mind, I would gladly try
running linux inside mol.

> Seeded versions of Panther works. I haven't tested 10.2.7 though.

far as I know apple don't release an update for 10.2.7 but it is to ship
with the new powerbooks.

> But I couldn't agree more; the website badly needs an update. I'll
> address it when I have uploaded the next mol point release.

I'm currently playing around with Gnome 2.4 and I know there are guys
out there having really beautiful desktops of any kind so I think we
really could come up with some new screenshots :)

Thanks Samuel & bye,
Sebastian

--=-T7mwqx7E+ozMymkqA86n

--=-T7mwqx7E+ozMymkqA86n--