10.2.8 out and working // Screenshots on Gnome 2.2/2.4-mix

Sebastian Raible mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:47:33 +0200

--=-iJ4Zj7qOxBUW+RlyIcpU

Hi,

I prepared my pb12" for a screenshot session this night and when I
started, software update popped up and said 10.2.8 was available now.
http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n25524
And it's working in mol, as far as I could see.
http://linuid.dyn.bawue.de/~freak/guckmal/screenshots/20030923_05.28.06.png
But the thing I was actually working on is this one screenshot
http://linuid.dyn.bawue.de/~freak/guckmal/screenshots/20030923_04.09.38.png
it's a combination of mostly Gnome 2.2 packages currently in Debian
unstable/sid with some unofficial 2.4-packages.
To my knowledge, there are no binary packages of Gnome 2.4 for
Debian/ppc atm and I was too lazy to compile it myself (and had some
problems with the repository I was about using) so it's basically 2.2
what you see there.
Featuring(/Introducing to the ones who still haven't seen them)
GDesklets (the weather, clock and system applet you can see on the lower
left and upper right).

Both the screenshots are also available as smaller (and lower detail)
jpg versions, just replace .png by .jpg.

Have fun,
Sebastian

--=-iJ4Zj7qOxBUW+RlyIcpU

--=-iJ4Zj7qOxBUW+RlyIcpU--