MOL not running OS X

Charles Anderson mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:09:48 -0700

Yep.  I think you understood that all correctly, but I'll try to clarify
point (i).  Right after the driver was installed within MOL, I performed the
on screen shut down sequence I normally would do in MOL-OS X.  As MOL-OS X
was starting up again, that's when I hit the wrong button and closed it's
window.  I got the restart message everytime after that.

But, I have since re-installed first my OS X which did not solve the
problem, and then a complete re-install of OS X and YDL.  Now my problems
are different.  I'll have to somehow get a screenshot to show all.  What it
comes down to is that sometimes I get a message that MOL is already running
in pid 8500 or some number like that, or that no bootable volumes were found
even though it shows /dev/hda10 (OS X) just fine.  These are what I see if I
try to start MOL from terminal.  If I try to run it, I get a glimpse of the
MOL penquin for a nanosecond, then the window closes.

I don't know how I can a screenshot to anyone though, I can't even connect
to the internet.  My router through which I have my internet access split,
shows that bandwidth is getting to my computer, and network tools show me
that DHCP is active, but when I launch a browser or xchat, I get nowhere.