Still no luck with bk tree, help me Samuel.

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:46:32 +1200 (NZST)

Yes - I can certainly testify to the slowdown running OSX. I've got two
PPC machines here. One is a pegasos1 with a g3 at 600mhz and the other is
a powermac B&W G3 running at 350mhz.

The 350mhz powermac runs circles around the Pegasos when running OSX. Do
other users attain close to real life speeds on their systems when running
OSX?

I've fairly much put MOL on hold until the PEG2 arrives on my desk in a
month or two.

regards

Francois