Hi Mark

spindoctor mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:22:02 -0700

--B_3147416523_176272

I read your question about OSX error message FF:FF:FF:FF:FF: at

http://lists.maconlinux.org/pipermail/mol-general/2003-March/001433.html

You need to restart your computer.  Hold down the Power button
    for several seconds or press the Restart button.
    [ foreign language, french? ]
    [ foreign language, german ?]
    [ foreign language, mandarin ? ]
    FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF

I have the exact same problem when trying to install OSX 10.2

Did you ever find out what was wrong.

Thanks

Ira
Los Angeles

--B_3147416523_176272

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Hi Mark</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I read your question about OSX error message FF:FF:FF:=
FF:FF: at <BR>
<BR>
http://lists.maconlinux.org/pipermail/mol-general/2003-March/001433.html<BR=

<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Courier New">You need to restart your computer. &nbsp;Ho=
ld down the Power button<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;for several seconds or press the Restart button.<BR=

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[ foreign language, french? ]<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[ foreign language, german ?]<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[ foreign language, mandarin ? ]<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I have the exact same problem when trying to install OSX 10.2<BR>
<BR>
Did you ever find out what was wrong.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
Ira<BR>