Hi Mark

David Bélanger mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:42:49 -0400

Hi,

This won't help install OS X 10.2, but I just want to report that it
crashes like this when I debugged SableVM by tracing it with gdb i.e. by
setting breakpoints, and doing next, next a few times it would then
if this is of any help to the mol developer to locate the problem.  I don't
know if gdb causes the same problem while debugging other programs.

Note: It is quite a lot of work to setup SableVM on OS X, just want to
warn you in case someone wants to try to reproduce the problem...

David

--

---

David Bélanger