build mol within MacOSX for use in MacOSX?

softwatch mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:39:23 +0200

> Has anyone tried building mol from source from within MacOSX?  I'm
> going to try it when I get home, but I want to answer someone's question
> today.
MOL relies on Linux kernel so I do'nt think it's possible. You can however
run OSX in MOL
.
> We are trying to figure out a way to run MacOS9 within a window in
> MacOSX, similarly to how it's dealt with in maconlinux, and I'm
> wondering if this may be a solution.
I guess you better run OSX in one MOL box and OS9 in another one... you can
even export display from OS9 box into SOX (provided you installed X11 in
OSX).

Greg