Mol Printing from USB

mv mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 23:28:16 +0200

I tried to install the Epson C82 Driver in Mol / OS_X 10.3
in my Kernel 2.4.24 on Gentoo i didnīt compile USB Printer Support
to use this in MOL ( Passtrue) but still Mol canīt recognise any Device
on my Usb port ...only Mouse and Keyboard...

So i aks again is it possible to use a printer directly in mol or do
 have to use a Network Solution between Linux and Mol------

anyway am i able then to use my Cups environment to print " pictures"
from mol , able t configure the options before printing ?

i am sorry for asking this over and over but ..untill now nobody really
could help me....

friendy Maurix