oops

Mahendra Tallur mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
10 Apr 2004 13:05:37 +0100

sorry my message was sent in 1999 :) So I repost it here just in case :

"Hi everyone,

I'm using MacOS 9.1 and X.3 on a Pegasos II G4 machine using the latest
MacOnLinux. I have a little mouse related problem. Actually, I can't figure
out how to make the second mouse button work under MacOS 9 (works on X.3
without any problem). I tried Starcraft and Diablo which installed
inputsprocket library, but couldn't find any compatible hardware apparently.

I'm using a very standard Logitech USB/PS2 optical wheel mouse in USB mode.
I don't manage to make it work at all in PS2 mode. If I specify /dev/ps2aux,
the mouse gets stuck in the top left corner. I can move, but it always gets
back in the corner strangely

Can anyone help me ?

Apart from that, it works very well.

Thanks to the team for all their great job,
cheers,

- mahen"
--
MorphOS 1.4, Pegasos II G4