Mouse buttons under OS9

Natalia Portillo mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:11:34 +0100

Second button is commonly used with control+click.

And these games you said, at least Starcraft, uses command (I think, I=20=

played long ago), as the secondary button (alone, without click), no=20
matter that there is a inputsprocket compatible mouse with two buttons.

El 10/04/1999, a las 13:02, Mahendra Tallur escribi=F3: