Using mol on a migrated powerbook

Nathanael Hasbrouck mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:29:26 -0400

On Thursday 15 April 2004 1832, somebody named phogg@patmedia.net inscribed
> I have been cloning my drive out to a usb disk, which I have
> verified I can boot from, and was wondering whether I need
> to actually install OS X after I migrate, or if I can just
> clone the disk back in again to a partition I set aside for
> mol.

What do you mean when you say you can boot from it?  You can boot OSX
straight from it, or MOL from it?  If either, then you should be able to
just copy it again and have it still work like it is now.  (Disclaimer:
I'm mostly just using logic here, as I haven't actually done this. :)

NRH
--
I would much rather have men ask why I have no statue, than why I have one.
- Marcus Procius Cato