MOL issues

Francois Prowse mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:35:35 +1200 (NZST)

Hi - I've got a few outstanding problems with MOL 0.70 that I'd like to
resolve.

BTW - MOL is working fine for me apart from the following little issues :)

I'm currently running 10.2 and have tried upgrading to 10.3 Panther
however the installer complains that my disk is outside the first 8gigs of
the disk. While this isn't actually true as it is within the first 4 gigs.

When runnung 10.2 the networking of the system will stop...this seems to
happen when I switch over to another TTY.

I've got an external firewire DVD drive that works fine under linux and is
recognised by MOL at startup, however this isn't seen by MacOSX at all -
is there anyway to resolve this?

I'm running this under kernel 2.4.25 if that helps.

re

Francois