Sound problem

Gérard Degrez degrez at vki.ac.be
Fri Dec 3 16:48:23 MST 2004

Hi,

After I installed MOL on my iBook G4 (under
Mandrakelinux 10.1) a few days ago, sound was
working perfectly, but now it doesn't work
properly any more (sounds are coming out but they
are deformed. I have the impression the sampling
frequency is not right any more) and I can't
recall making any change to my settings. The only
hint I have is the message in the MOL console
<*> MolAudio: 48kHz selected
but I don't remember whether I had it before as well.
Any idea about the source of the problem and how I can fix it?

Gérard Degrez