Sound with ALSA

Nathanael Hasbrouck mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:02:51 -0500

On Saturday 31 January 2004 11:33, somebody named Samuel Rydh inscribed this
message:
> You could try running the alsamixer utility (or some similar
> program) in order to find the appropriate name for the mixer
> (PCM obviously doesn't work).

Ok.  Couldn't find anything in alsamixer, but I'll keep poking.  In the mean
time, though, does anyone already happen to know what the alsa mixer device
should be on a 7600 (AWACS sound chip)?  Using '"AWACS" 0' or '"AWACS" 1'
doesn't work, and I can't seem to find any reference to mixer devices except
for OSS emulation. :^|

NRH
--
Future looks spotty. You will spill soup in late evening.