Odd login errors.

Marius Li mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:04:04 +0000

>From the desk of Matthew Harrell:

> Actually I get this exact same message and have just been ignoring it.
> Nope, there's no special authentication - just the regular login stuff.
> It doesn't seem to affect anything so I haven't worried about it yet

Same here, though I run 10.3 server; I've just assumed it's because 10.3
isn't officially supported. The same issue occurs on 10.3.1 and
10.3.2 server; it kept repeating itself on my normal user account until I
could no longer log in to it(shaky screen; bad password), allthough booting
os x I can. Now I log in as root, it doesn't happen there for some reason.

Marius

For just two cents extra you can get fries with this