Mac OS X 10.3 Panther Support

Gaspar H.Heller mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:39:01 -0500

Heh. Sorry if that question seemed strange.. I only ask because I'm new
at playing around with MOL and Linux PPC etc. Dominik: what distro of
Linux PPC are you running? I'd try that with YDL 3.0.1 (which I'm gonna
try out in the next few days) but they say not to install Panther or
something extra'll have to be done...

------