Mac OS X 10.3 Panther Support

Gaspar H.Heller mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:51:50 -0500

Thanks. Heh. Sorry lol I thought you said my question was strange but
you meant my e-mail. lol.. I think I'm going to have Linux as my main
OS for awhile...and I think I'll partition my comp (same as yours
Dominik except less RAM. 384 is what I got) 9 gigs for YDL and 5 for OS
9... Maybe I'll install Jag onto the the OS 9 partition... Dunno yet..
Thanks for the reply.

PS this email address is only temporary.. I'll rejoin the list using my
normal address, gheller@hellermedia.com, once it's working again.