Performance

Marcin Kurek mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:20:43 +0200

Hell[o]

Some time ago I installed MOL on my machine and I am quite impresed. It
works quite fast and stable here, nice :)

Anyway I want to ask about any performace tips that I can use to make
it better and faster. Currently the 2D operations are quite fast
but sound works bad IMHO, in any CPU consuming app is running the sound is
disorted. Propably there is something to set in configuration file for sound
? I use "alsa" driver, any suggestions ?

I will be gratefull for any tips, currently I use almost default
configuration (I change Ram to 128 only) and MOL runs MacOSX 10.3.2 on
Pegasos2 G4 1GHz with Radeon9000Pro && SBAudigy.

Regards
--
 :: Morgoth/Dreamolers-CAPS ::

   ::: Homepage # http://dreamolers.meanmachine.ch :::