Put your computer to work today lbneslzfrdybbnmks hm

info1@ecom-universe.net mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 09 Jan 04 14:17:14 GMT

--D_...0_D45D85.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META name=3D"GENERATOR" content=3D"IBM NetObjects TopPage V4.0.3  for Win=
dows">
<TITLE>workathometextad112703</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Are interested in Working Full time at home?<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
If so just take one moment to see how you
can start today.<BR>
<BR>
<A href=3D"http://www.ecom-universe.net/splash1/FF.htm">click here and get=
 started now</A>!<BR>
<BR>
- No cold calling - No sales calls<BR>
- Put your computer to work<BR>
- No Boring Meetings to Attend.<BR>
- A Simple Turnkey System.<BR>
- You Can Earn Money Quickly.<BR>
- You will GET RESIDUAL INCOME Over And Over.<BR>
- Plus Great Support and Training.<BR>
<BR>
This system really works..thousands are cashing
in and you can to.<BR>
<BR>
If this is something you have been wanting
to do just take the test drive.<BR>
<A href=3D"http://www.ecom-universe.net/splash1/FF.htm"><BR>
click here and get started now</A><BR>
<BR>
P.S. If I sent this to you by mistake just
shoot me back an email and I will take you
off the list...but please remember we only
make money if you do and we NEED to make
this work for you...let us know how we can
help.<BR>
<BR>
Best Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Steve S.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
To take your email off our mailing list <A href=3D"http://www.marketingboo=
ster.com/remove.html">Click here</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>