MOL release candidate available

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:23:20 +0100

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 09:23:31PM -0500, Nathanael Hasbrouck wrote:
> Anyway, sorry for the length of this thing.  I'd really like to fix this and
> be able to use MOL for stuff without rebooting my machine a couple times a
> day, but I'm kinda stuck right now.  If I forgot something, whack me and
> I'll

Well, it might be the generic SCSI subsystem that cause the problem.
I have not really tested it on a machine with a "real" SCSI bus
(as opposed to idescsi or firewire). For one thing, error handling
is not very robust (it is more or less impossible to abort initiated
SCSI commands and resetting the SCSI bus is not acceptable).

You could try adding

	autoprobe_scsi: no

to /etc/mol/molrc.macos.

/Samuel