iTunes Music Store authorization workaround?

Ethan Blanton mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:58:51 -0500

--cz6wLo+OExbGG7q/

Samuel Rydh spake unto us the following wisdom:
> >         Seems to work fine so far but is there anything wrong with
> > doing this?  Is there a better way?
>=20
> I'm uncertain whether the standard permits the same mac
> address beeing used on two separate subnets. I would guess
> that it is OK. In any case, the linux kernel can probably
> cope with it.

Sun boxes have used the same MAC address on every physical interface
for as long as I've been aware of such things...  It would seem that
in practice it doesn't cause a large problem, at any rate.

Ethan

--=20
To surrender one's personal weapon is to invite disaster. This has
been obvious for so long and so often that there is probably a Greek
word for the practice.
		-- Jeff Cooper

--cz6wLo+OExbGG7q/

--cz6wLo+OExbGG7q/--