MOL release candidate available

Nathanael Hasbrouck mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:00:02 -0500

On Friday 23 January 2004 04:09, somebody named Samuel Rydh inscribed this
message:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:48:50PM -0500, Nathanael Hasbrouck wrote:
> > On Wednesday 21 January 2004 06:23, somebody named Samuel Rydh inscribed
> > this MOL more to make sure.  It doesn't help any of the
> >
> > + Missing RTAS function abcdef03 (7/3)
> >
> > errors or the
> >
> > + ablk: Unkown gestalt 'Ftsp'
> > + Unrecognized control cscode 100
> >
> > to go away, they still spit out during boot.
>
> These are harmless (and an artifact of running 8.6).

Ah, that's good to know.  MOL still hangs up when I try to access an appletalk
volume, though, but only from an OS 9 machine, I just realized.  Accessing
one of my 7.5.3 machines works fine.  The only other thing I could think of
that might have an effect is that the SE/30 (7.5.3) has a 100MB disk and the
iMac (OS 9) has a 40gig.  I shouldn't think that would be too much of a
problem, though.

I've also isolated a separate problem on the Linux side that was causing my
box to hang, so never mind about MOL hanging up the whole machine, I don't
think it was. :^)  Anyhow, I'll keep poking at it and try to get sound
working and all that.  Thanks, and sorry for not getting back about it
sooner. :^)

NRH
--
An empty stomach is not a good political advisor. -- Albert Einstein