MOL 2.6 issues

Dara Hazeghi mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I recently gave mol-bk a whirl (stable), but building
it was something of a challenge, thanks to the new 2.6
module build system. I couldn't get netdriver/* built
at all. I'm working off of 2.6.5. Is this a known
issues?

Secondly, I was pleased to discover MacOS 8.1, 9,2 and
10.3 all booted. Unfortunately, I have two problems.
FIrst the colors seem off, and everything has a bluish
tint. Probably an error on my part, but any hints
correcting it would be most appreciated. More
problematic is the fact that MOL takes up 100% cpu
pretty much constantly, and even so, the mouse under
MOL is quite jerky. This is on a TiBook 667 running
fedora-testing. I recall testing MOL about a year back
under 10.2 and it was _much_ snappier. Anyone else see
this or have any ideas? Thanks,

Dara

P.S. I also tried booting OS 7.6, but it hung on the
initial "welcome to MacOS" screen (ie before the
extensions loading screen). This was with a PowerMac
8500 ROM. I'd be quite curious to know if anybody else
has 7.6 running...