how to set up another location/partition/disk for swap in osX ?

Bill Fink mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:45:05 -0400

For running MacOS X via MOL, I think you want to increase the ram_size
in /etc/mol/molrc.osx (it can be larger than your physical RAM), and
then just make sure that you have enough Linux swap.  That way MacOS X
shouldn't need to swap since it would think it had lots of memory.
The Linux swap can be either a partition or a file (check the man
pages for mkswap and swapon and you can add an extra swap entry
to /etc/fstab to have the system automatically use the new swap
space on boot).

						-Hope this helps

						-Bill