Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:40:06 +0100

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 11:53:30AM +0100, Eddie Bindt wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Eddie Bindt wrote:
>
> Finally found a way around this, needed to point to the exact source dir
> to build.

You mean, you did something like

	make KERNEL_SOURCE=/path/to/kernel/source ?

If so, where is the kernel source provided by the YDL RPMs located?
The /lib/modules/2.4.xx/build symlink is obviously incorrect
or non-existing...

>otherwise the enet and audio drivers weren't even build.

Those drivers are _never_ built. At least not the OSX part...
Since it is necessary to compile these drivers under OSX, they
are shipped in a binary form. The source code is in a separate
BK repository.

> BTW, I had to remove the molenet.kext and molaudio.kext from OSX. It gave
> me a clean "bluescreen (the multilingual OS message)" after reinstalling
> enet and audio in OSX, all seems to work fine

Hmm... that is strange. Old versions of these KEXTs should work just fine.

/Samuel