MOL acceleration for 10.3 implemented

Gaspar Heller mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:09:15 +0000

So... With this patch will MOL running under YellowDogLinux run
Panther/10.3? I'll be getting a PB G4 12" w/Superdrive soon (don't know yet
if I''ll get it from YDL's site with everything preconfigured or if I'll do
it myself)? If not under what distros does this allow 10.3 to run within
MOL? The last time I read YDL's site regarding this (which was just
yesterday [Friday]) it only had 10.2/Jaguar listed as supported. If it works
under YDL then that would be awesome.