MOL acceleration for 10.3 implemented

Dominik mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:57:53 -0500

The issue isn't what distribution you are running, but if you are
running the latest MOL release.  The older releases did not support
acceleration in 10.3, thus the email from Samuel ;) -- btw thanks for
giving this to the community, once again!  If you're at all familiar
with linux, I'd go with Gentoo, personally.  I'm running it on my iBook
and I *love* it.  It brings new life into a 600mhz notebook.

Dominik