Thanks

Martins Douglas mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:09:40 -0800

FROM=3A Mr=2E Martins Douglas
Dear=2C
SEEKING FOR FINANCIAL INVESTMENT INFORMATION
Zimbabwe formerly Rhodesia under the colonial rule gained independence in 1981 under the nationalist struggle for independence led by Mr=2E Robert Mugabe and late Joshua Nkomo=2E Under the white rule and since independence the minority whites that owned most of the farmlands in Zimbabwe have dominated agriculture=2E The aborigines believe that they are still slaves in their own land if they continue to work the lands for their whites masters even after independence=2E Robert Mugabe as the black Moses who led his people to freedom has vowed to revoke ownership of the white owned farms and redistribute the lands to the landless blacks=2E This move he said is necessary to redress the imbalance of the colonial era=2E For the struggle for freedom=2C to affect this initiative the government hasamended its land acquisition laws and policies last few months=2C which gave about 3000 white Zimbabwean farmers a 45-day quit notice to leave their lands to the government=2E
My family and I are caught up in this web of land politics=2C which also led to the death of our father=2E We have seen reforms after reforms by the government of Mugabe and we are fed up with it=2E Our economy is in shambles and it is just not profitable and safe enough for us to remain in Zimbabwe=2E We have decided to relocate our farm to Swaziland=2C a neighbouring country=2C where we have acquired lands=2E Our capital base is in South Africa where we are temporarily living pending such time logistics would be ready for full-scale operation in Swaziland=2E Bearing in mind that Mr=2E Thabo Mbeki =28South African president=29 and his government are playing =93Russian roulette=94 over the Zimbabwean land crisis=3B every effort has begun in earnest to move our capital base to a stable country where it can be safer=2E
With a capital base of US$18 Million =28Eighteen Million United States Dollar=29=2C there is a great deal of secrecy involved to avoid the piercing eyes and smelling noses of both the governments of Zimbabwe and South Africa=2E We are therefore contacting you so you can use a magnificent business technique to transfer this financial treasure out of South Africa=2E This money is presently deposited confidentially WITH A security Company here in South Africa=2E We mapped out 25% of the gross sum as due commission for your expected honest assistance in executing the successful transfer of this money out of South Africa=2C for our family investments
Please=2C call us immediately if you are interested=2C so we can discuss further while we hold this correspondence in the strictest confidence=2E Thanks and God bless you=2E
Yours truly=2C
Mr=2E Martins Douglas
=28For the family=29
douglas1=405fm=2Eza=2Ecom